If you are looking for software that is easy to use and efficient in creating desktop databases, you are in the right place. Microsoft Access 2016 is a tool that allows you to quickly and easily create browser-based database applications. In addition, you don't have to worry about the security of your information and data because all this is automatically stored in SQL databases, making it even more secure and allowing easy application sharing. Gain better control of your business with Access 2016
If you already use Microsoft Access 2016, the good news is that you can upgrade to Microsoft Access 2016. You don't have to worry that it might be difficult to use Access 2016, as both versions are similar in design. You can start your work in a few minutes without reading tutorials.
Simple commands and actions with the TellMe Box
When you start Microsoft Access 2016, you will probably see a small text box on the ribbon. The text box contains a text that says, "What do you want to do?" You've probably already guessed what the main purpose of this is. Here you can write phrases or words related to what you want to do and you will quickly be taken to the functions that can make this wish come true.
This is a great way to access tools and functions or perform actions quickly. For example, you can write "Filter" in the TellMe Box and you will be presented with all filter-related functions, tools and options.
New themes & new look
Another thing that you will notice as soon as you start your Microsoft Access 2016 is that you can change themes. You can now choose from two different Office themes that you can apply to Access. You can make your Access 2016 look colourful or white. To access this feature, navigate to File> Options> General and then simply select the new theme for a drop-down menu right next to Office themes.
Manage your data more efficiently with templates
You can use desktop database templates to make it easier to manage and organize your data. In Microsoft Access 2016, the most popular templates have been redesigned to give them a more modern look. If you want to try some of these templates as soon as you run your own copy of Microsoft Access 2016, you need to navigate to File>New and from there you can search for Task Management, Students, Contacts, Asset Tracking or Event Management.
Show table dialog
One of the biggest problems users had with Microsoft Access 2016 was the Show Table dialog box. It was too small and you could not see enough query names and tables in your database. Microsoft were good-natured and had decided to listen to their users. In Microsoft Access 2016, the Show Table dialog box is now larger and you can quickly and easily see more information.
Easily export data to Excel
Microsoft Access 2016 has a built-in feature that allows you to easily create a list of all data from your database in Excel. You can easily do this with the Table Link Manager dialog. To access this function, navigate to External Data> Table Link Manager. From there, you can select linked data sources that you want to export to Excel, and then simply click Export Excel.
Create the best results with Office 2016ProfessionalPlus. You get premium versions of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and more.
- PC: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- PC: 2 GB RAM
Hard disk space
- PC: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- PC: 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- PC: Graphics acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- PC: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for the online activation of Microsoft Access 2016
- Verified direct link from Microsoft to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.