Microsoft Outlook 2016
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 96964599
- Manufacturer No: 543-01502
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
With Microsoft Outlook 2016 you get everything you need in one place. You have access to the powerful inbox with its efficient, simple interface that allows you to keep your focus on email. There's also an all-in-one calendar where you can manage your tasks, schedule your meetings and create reminders. If you think Outlook is only good for sending e-mail, you're wrong.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 has so much more to offer:
With a little help from OneDrive, you can now upload the latest updated version of any email attachment at any time. This is really easy. You only need to navigate to the drop-down menu of the attachment, where you can either upload a revised version of the attachment or save a completely new version.
In previous versions of Microsoft Outlook add-ins such as Outlook or Customer Manager had options in the task pane. However, every time you want to return to Outlook, it happened that the open task pane was twisted and could no longer be accessed. In Microsoft Outlook 2016, once you have a task pane open, you are able to keep it open as long as possible, even if you are not working in that add-in.
Simple background editing
Now you can easily edit and/or remove the background of an image. In previous versions of Microsoft Outlook, you had to use a rectangle tool to remove the object or foreground of your image so that you could remove the background.
Microsoft Outlook 2016 is able to automatically detect the general background of an image and does this in a very short time. Also the pencil tool is no longer limited to drawing straight lines. Now you can use this tool to create free-form lines.
With Microsoft Outlook 2016 you can easily create events from e-mails you receive. Even better, Outlook does this job for you automatically. When you receive a car, hotel, or flight reservation, or when you receive tracking and delivery information for a package, Outlook automatically creates an event for it in your calendar. You no longer have to do this job yourself. All events that Outlook creates for you are absolutely private and only you will see them. Automation saves you time and increases your productivity.
The power of @
Just like on countless social platforms like Facebook and Twitter, you can now use the @ symbol to get someone's attention. All you need to do is set the @ sign and write the name of a person you want to invite to a meeting in a text message or when you send an e-mail message.
This is a new feature that allows you to add icons to your calendar events and your emails. To insert a symbol into an email or calendar event, navigate to the Insert tab located on the ribbon and from there you can choose from a variety of different subcategories of symbols such as business, art, people and animals.
Create the best results with Office 2016ProfessionalPlus. You get premium versions of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and more.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Outlook 2016, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified high-speed download link to obtain the software quickly & securely, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with 1,366 × 768 resolution
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2, and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.