With Microsoft Outlook 2013 you get everything you need in one place. You have access to the powerful inbox with its efficient, simple interface that allows you to keep your focus on email. There's also an all-in-one calendar where you can manage your tasks, schedule your meetings and create reminders. If you think Outlook is only good for sending e-mail, you're wrong.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 has so much more to offer:
Customize Outlook by using different color schemes and backgrounds, and synchronize the interface with other computers you use.
You can search folders, subfolders and even mailboxes.
Managing message-related tasks in the message list
Categorize, mark, or delete messages where they are located - in the message list.
Work more efficiently with the task bar
The task bar displays the date navigator, your appointments, contacts and the task list.
Click the File tab to open the Backstage view. Here you can add accounts and change settings.
Reply from the read area
You can reply to and forward messages directly from the reading area. You can also write your answer directly in the reading area.
With the calendar popup, the person popup and the task popup you can quickly get an overview. The calendar popup even shows your upcoming appointments.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Outlook 2013, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with 1,366 × 768 resolution
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.