Microsoft Publisher 2010
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 241820060
- Manufacturer No: 543-01502
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
Microsoft Publisher 2010 helps you create, customize, and publish a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials. Publisher 2010 lets you get your message across easily and with a wide variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you want to create brochures, magazines, postcards, greeting cards or e-mail newsletters, you will get high-quality results without having to have any knowledge of graphic design. With Publisher 2010 you can ensure that even the first attempt is a success and convince your audience with quality.
Features in Microsoft Publisher 2010
- Editing multiple images is much easier in Publisher 2010 with a dedicated column in the design area.
- Via drag & drop you can replace existing images quickly and intuitively.
- Numerous new image effects - such as the insertion of shadows, glow effects, 3D effects or reflections - further enhance this desktop publishing program.
- You can add shadows, reflections or bevels to existing text in Publisher 2010 with just a few mouse clicks.
- You use an online photo service to print your designs? Microsoft Publisher 2010 also lets you save your finished publications in JPG format, so you can easily forward them to your preferred provider.
Edit images directly in the desktop publishing program
Inserted images can be edited in Publisher 2010 with great effort: For example, change the hue or color intensity of existing graphics, crop images to the desired format and stretch or rotate them with a few clicks. You are satisfied with your design and want to share your design with friends or work colleagues? Add addresses for a serial email directly in this powerful desktop publishing program without having to take the detour via other email applications!
Personalize designs with Publisher 2010
MS Publisher 2010 helps you to reach the desired target group better, more personally and faster. Names, photos or even web links are personalized for your broadcasts in Publisher 2010 with a click of the mouse, so that you can address each addressee personally, even if you have brochures for a large number of people. The layout is almost identical to its predecessor, so you can use familiar tools to create much better designs.
With its extensive design and print options, this desktop publishing program also takes your needs into account: High-quality options for the final print are available in Microsoft Publisher 2010, as well as simpler design and print options that might be suitable for birthday invitations. Ultimately, MS Publisher 2010 is a personal, very powerful tool that helps you create high-quality designs - and save and use them as an email, PDF file or even XPS file.
This variant of MS Publisher 2010 is a product key for exactly one workstation. The offer is therefore ideal for private users as well as self-employed and freelancers or small offices who want to convince themselves of the advantages of the application.
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Publisher 2010, 1PC full version, no subscription
- Verified high-speed download link to obtain the software quickly & securely, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with 1,366 × 768 resolution
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.