The new office did not just get a facelift. Rather, it has been designed from the ground up to step back behind your work and provide you with the best possible support for your tasks. The user interface is clear, well-arranged and pleasing to the eye - with fresh animations, vivid colours and intuitive navigation by mouse or touch. The highly intuitive user environment ensures that every user - whether office expert or complete novice - can work productively from the very first minute. The new look has been optimized for a wide range of hardware products, from compact, touch-enabled tablets and ultrabooks to powerful all-in-one systems with large HD screens.
Applications Office Home & Business 2013
- Word 2013 - Perfect documents and a new kind of reading pleasure with the reading mode.
- Excel 2013 - intuitively evaluate and visualize complex data.
- PowerPoint 2013 - Convincing presentations in the twinkling of an eye.
- OneNote 2013 - Note taking made easy: once created, always with you.
- Outlook 2013 - All e-mails, appointments, contacts and tasks always at hand.
The highlights of Office Home & Business 2013
- Reading view: The new Word gives you a redesigned, clear view, making it even easier to read documents directly on the screen.
- Real-time layout: Text in Word and PowerPoint is instantly rearranged as you move photos, videos, or shapes around your document.
- PDF re-conversion: Easily transfer content from a PDF file to a Word file, including layout elements and formatting. With the new Word you can open PDFs directly and edit the contained texts, lists and tables like normal Word content.
- Flash Fill: Excel learns your patterns and recognizes them. The remaining data can be completed comfortably without formulas or macros.
- Intelligent leadership: See how your graphics are arranged in real time in PowerPoint and intuitively position objects in the right place.
- Contact card: Contact data from multiple sources is merged into a central view in Outlook without unnecessary duplication, including information
The top reasons for Office Home & Business 2013
- 1 The new Office was designed to work seamlessly with Windows on a wide variety of devices.
- 2. an optimized user interface for input via touch, pen or keyboard
- 3 All office applications feature a minimalist design and intuitive touch and write tools.
- 4. the tidy and modern interface not only gives you faster access to the tools you use day in, day out, but also offers a wide range of customization options.
- 5. concentration on the essential: In new pop-ups, Office shows you all the information you need at a glance, without you having to leave your active view.
- 6 In combination with a free Microsoft account, Office 2013 offers many advantages of an application connected to the cloud, for example to store and exchange documents online.
- 7. create a document on your PC and then easily edit it later in a browser with Office WebApps, on a smartphone or on a tablet.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphic: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for telephone/online activation of Microsoft Office Home and Business2013
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure, alternatively it can be downloaded directly from Microsoft.
- invoice with declared VAT
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.