The new StarMoney 12 brings many innovations that will help you to gain an even better understanding of your financial situation. In the following, we will introduce you to the most important news compared to StarMoney 11:
- New overview
- Financial key figures
- Central account list
- List of sales
- Relevant evaluations
- Notifications, message center and payment calendar in the menu bar
- New contract management
- New evaluations
- New expected sales
Recommended by numerous banks and savings banks.
Manage all your finances in one overview
- For all your accounts: Current accounts, loan accounts, credit card transactions, deposits, savings books, etc.
- All banks and savings banks in one place
- All payment transactions: credit transfers, standing orders, direct debits, etc.
- Supports almost all German banks and savings banks as well as numerous Austrian credit institutions
Banking. For sure!
- Active Trojan protection through innovative PROMON security technology More information on promon
- Secure online banking even on infected computers
- Protection against phishing, keylogger attacks and data misuse
- Encrypted data transfer via direct, secure interfaces
- Once again TÜV-certified and found to be safe
Everything around your money well under control
- Integrated Amazon, PayPal and eBay accounts
- Your bonus points (PAYBACK etc.) at a glance
- Insight into your personal SCHUFA information.
- Top up prepaid mobile phone credit.
- Securely manage insurance policies, invoices, contracts and documents
- Unlimited history of bank data
- All data for your tax return in one place
Simple, fast and user-friendly
- Modern user interface in flat design
- Intuitive operation
- Simple account setup
- Flexible adaptation to individual needs
- Practical reminder function
- All common import and export formats
- Search across all accounts
- Regular updates and extensions to the latest banking standards
The overview page is the entry point to StarMoney and thus the place to answer your financial questions, where you can see your account balances, current turnover and your financial situation at a glance. In StarMoney 12 we have completely revised the overview page for you. This allows you to see the most important information quickly and at a glance.
Financial key figures
The most frequent questions that our users want to answer with StarMoney refer to the current financial situation:
- How much money do I currently have in my accounts?
- What have I already spent and taken this month?
- What's still outstanding?
- How much money do I still have available?
All these questions are answered at first glance on the new overview page, which is why we have introduced the financial key figures that are presented at the top of the overview page:
The sequence of the financial ratios follows a simple offsetting:
Central account list
Giving you an overview of your individual accounts and account balances has always been an important part of StarMoney. On the new overview page, however, the account list is of particular importance. Because in future it will serve as a central filter for the entire overview. The information on the new overview page (from the financial key figures, to the turnovers, to the evaluations) will in future always be displayed depending on the accounts or account groups selected in the account list.
It allows you to switch quickly and easily between different accounts and account groups, giving you not only a complete overview of your finances, but also for individual accounts or account groups. You can now easily switch between an ungrouped and grouped view of accounts.
After the account setup, StarMoney automatically retrieves your accounts. When you have finished StarMoney and start it again, you should first update your accounts to the current status. In your account list on the overview page, you can simply click on [Account overview] to call up the current account balance. The accounts that are updated via the [Account Broadcast] button can be configured via the Settings - Account Broadcast menu.
You can also use the tab Time-controlled broadcast to determine when a time-controlled automatic query of your account data should take place.
List of sales
The turnover list is also an important part of StarMoney.
The turnover list refers to the accounts selected in the account list; therefore, the turnover from the accounts or account groups selected in the account list is always displayed. This gives you the opportunity to view a comprehensive turnover list (by selecting "All accounts" in the account list).
In the sales list you will see all current (and perspectively also expected) sales, with the most important information. New sales are highlighted in bold.
On the new overview page you will find relevant evaluations displayed as a preview.
Like the financial figures and the sales list, the information shown in the graphs also refers to the accounts selected in the account list. Depending on the evaluation, you will also be given further options (e.g. a possibility to directly select periods) to adapt the graphics to your needs.
By clicking on the headings of the individual graphics, you can access the evaluation area.
All information about the new evaluations can be found here.
Notifications, message center and payment calendar in the menu bar
Reminders, cancellation periods, payments, orders from photo bank transfers, information from your credit institute and many other messages are now available as notifications in the revised menu bar of StarMoney.
With just one click you can access the payment calendar, open the search or your current reminders and messages.
New contract management
With the new contract management you can now keep an overview of your contracts.
StarMoney automatically recognises running contracts such as electricity, telephone or insurance from your sales. This way you can keep an eye on your costs with little effort and be reminded in good time of notice periods.
You can find the contract management in the navigation under "Contracts". Further information on the new contract management can be found here.
With the completely redesigned evaluations you can analyse your financial situation in detail.
The various evaluations can be flexibly adapted to your questions.
Just try it out in the navigation under "Analyses". All information about the new evaluations can be found here.
The following evaluations are available:
- Income/Expenditure Comparison - shows your monthly income, expenditure and surplus over time.
- Category evaluation - your income and expenses distributed to individual accounts
- Cost center evaluation - shows the distribution of your income and expenses to individual cost centers.
- Recipient/client evaluation - to whom does your money go, from whom do you receive money? This evaluation shows you where your money goes and where it comes from.
- Asset development - select an account and a period and see how your assets have developed.
New expected sales
StarMoney automatically analyses your turnover for regularly recurring debits or payments. Expected sales determined in this way are taken into account in the payment calendar and in the forecast functions.
You can manage recognized expected sales in the navigation under Planning > Expected Sales.
All information about the new expected sales can be found here.
Easier, more intuitive and even more personal
- Flat and clear design
- Creation of personal and individual overview pages, not only for yourself, but also for partners or children
- Free arrangement of the containers via drag & drop
- Reminder function about the date and with individual information texts
All finances at a glance - with just a few clicks!
- Read sales can be marked as unread again
- Evaluation of revenues and expenditures at sales level in a single report for improved comparability
- Opening the bank statement or credit card statement of the turnover
- Extension of budget management to several accounts and categories for better thematic control of budgets (e.g. pocket money)
- Optimization of work steps through context menus (right mouse button) and the showing and hiding of columns in the lists by drag & drop function
- Real-time filter during search term entry incl. highlighting
- Advanced search functions ("and", "or", exact match etc.)
- Direct printing option from the containers on the overview page
- Text-dependent view of the sales list - multiline and dynamic
Banking made easy
- Definition of a standard account for orders
- Establishment and management of foreign currency accounts
- More flexible collection of electronic bank statements and credit card bills from the institute (e.g. daily updated)
- Performance optimization of the address book
Banking. You bet!
- Once again TÜV-certified and found to be safe
- Support of the new Secoder standard for displaying order data on a chip card reader
- StarMoney software supports almost all TAN security procedures common in Germany.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.