Nitro Pro 13, 5 users, multilingual
Give your teams the tools they need to work better with documents and with each other.
News and improvements in Nitro Pro 13:
Create PDFs and combine files
- Create PDFs from almost any document, image or file type
- Create and combine PDFs with drag-and-drop
- Insert, delete and organize pages in a PDF file
- Combine different files and file types in one PDF file
- Comprehensive integration with Office 365, Sharepoint 365, OneDrive for Business, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive
- Copy and paste selected parts of a PDF file with undamaged formatting
- Create PDF files in batches
Convert files to and from PDF
- Convert Word, PowerPoint and Excel files into editable PDFs
- Convert PDFs into editable Word, PowerPoint, Excel files
- Convert scanned documents into editable and searchable PDFs
- Convert PDFs to JPEG, TIFF or PNG image formats
- Convert web pages into interactive PDFs, complete and with links
- Convert CAD files to PDF
- Convert PDF files of all types to PDF/A class 1 and 2
- Extract text and images
- Postscript based document conversion
Applying and requesting electronic signatures
- Request secure, legally binding electronic signatures
- Uncomplicated e-signature workflows designed for speed and ease of use
- Insert your own electronic signature
- Digitally sign and certify documents
- Send, track and confirm electronic signatures with real-time notifications and analysis
- Easy mobile signing optimized for smartphones and tablets
- E-signature templates for frequently used forms
- Easily add and share documents and templates with your team
Edit PDF files
- Insert and edit text and images
- Insert and edit fonts, layouts and pages
- Optimize, compress and repair PDF files
- Visual rotation of images and pages
- Insert and edit bookmarks, links, headers, numbering and watermarks
- Insert and edit Bates numbering
- Create searchable and editable PDF files using OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
- Intelligent Alignment Tool
- Copy and paste between applications
- Automatic text wrap/text scaling
- Recognition of scanned images with Deskew
Ensure the security of PDFs
- Provide PDFs with password protection and permissions
- Revise to permanently remove sensitive information from PDFs
- Create protected PDF files that prevent copying and editing
- Protect PDFs with Microsoft Rights Management Services (RMS) 2.0
- Encryption support for 64-, 128- and 256-bit (with R6 support)
- Working with digital signatures with chain of trust support
- Managing Digital Signature Profiles and Certificates
- Create and manage digital IDs
- Batch security
- Document version tracking
Create and fill out PDF forms
- Static XFA form support
- Form for creating and editing PDF documents
- Easily create, fill out, sign, send and save forms
Review, markup and comment on PDFs
- Highlight, underline, underline and annotate text
- Create annotations in the form of sticky notes, text boxes, highlights, pens, and character shapes
- Attach entire files as annotations
- Sort, manage, filter and summarize comments
- Make annotations with dynamic stamps that automatically provide specific information
- Spell check
- Compare PDF files
- Advanced search enables even more precise contextual results
- Sophisticated guidelines for the object tool to align shapes so that the content is arranged correctly
- Familiar Microsoft Office style user interface for easy familiarization
- Access your documents from your desktop, browser or mobile device
- Can be used on touch devices
- Integrated Microsoft Office toolbar and shortcuts
- Outlook plug-in for creating PDFs from e-mails
- Proposals for pressure reduction
- Smart Tips and Beginner Product Tour
- Customizable Home Tab
- Display of OCG (Optional Content Group) levels
- Floating toolbar for easy access to editing tools
- Drag and drop documents into multiple windows
- PDF file preview in Windows Explorer, Outlook and Web browsers
Easy IT implementation and management
(Available in Business and Enterprise plans only)
- Easy implementation with simple, server and desktop options
- Support for App-V and managed servers
- Nitro Analytics for insights into print activities and document workflows
- Manage licenses, users, and services with Nitro Admin
- Certification according to NIST 800-53, HIPAA, SOC2 type 2
Nitro makes the difference
By equipping more employees with a high-quality PDF solution, you can increase individual productivity while increasing data security, minimizing printing and reducing paper waste
50 % lower costs
As the first and leading replacement for Adobe® Acrobat®, Nitro Pro offers equally powerful and robust features - at half the price.
A Microsoft Office-like user interface provides an intuitive experience and a shorter learning curve even for beginners.
Since 2005, Nitro has helped some of the world's largest organizations and improved efficiency for more than 650,000 companies, including more than half of the Fortune 500.
Central nitro functions that you will love:
Create universally compatible PDFs that can be opened and viewed with any PDF solution.
Merge PDFs or other types of documents into a single, searchable PDF that is easy to share and view.
Fully traceable comments, annotations, markups, and version control enable seamless review and collaboration.
Nitro now converts any PDF to and from Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint on your desktop, tablet or phone with faster conversion speeds.
You can add, delete, and modify text and images in multiple windows simultaneously; insert, extract, and rotate pages; and copy and paste text into Word or Office files.
Optical character recognition (OCR)
Nitro's enhanced OCR performance turns document scans into searchable, editable PDFs with greater detail and precision in document color, layout and design.
Nitro's updated signing experience allows you to apply and request electronic signatures anytime, anywhere on any desktop or tablet.
Erasing and blackening
Erase text and images to make it easier to edit and fill out forms, or blacken text and images to permanently erase all hidden data.
Set user permissions, prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing with password protection, and rely on advanced 256-bit encryption.
Work in PDFs with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings, export them from Revit, AutoCAD and Microstation to PDF, for example.
Find discrepancies easily and analyze differences in text and images when comparing two versions of a file.
Integration with Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box ensures quick and easy access to your cloud-based documents.
- Desktops: Windows 10, 8 and 7 (64-bit)
- Server: Microsoft WindowsServer 2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or faster
- Working memory: 1 GB
- Available hard disk space: 4.5 GB
- Screen resolution: 1024x768
- Integrated Microsoft Office functions: MS Office 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit), 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
Client-side implementation (push installations)
- Industry-standard deployment tools: Our software can be installed and managed using Microsoft Active Directory (AD), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), or other deployment tools that support Microsoft Installer (MSI) files.
- Command line installation allows automated activation of serial numbers in the background.
- Nitro Pro also works with roaming profiles, allowing users to access their personal settings from any computer on an AD network.
- PDF for Citrix and Terminal Server software
- Nitro products support server-based hosting, so you can run and manage Nitro from a central location. You have the following options:
- Remote Desktop Services
- terminal services
- Citrix XenApp (published desktop/application)
Minimum Nitro Cloud Browser requirements (in addition to the desktop requirements listed above)
- Microsoft Windows10, 8 or 7 with Internet Explorer 11, Firefox or Chrome
- Mac OS X v10.9 or later from Safari 9 or with Firefox or Chrome
- Mobile Browser:
- iPad tablets: Chrome and Safari (at least 768px or 7" - corresponds to iPad portrait)
- Android tablets: Chrome (at least 768px or 7")
- Other tablets and smartphones: Receiving, viewing and electronically signing documents is supported on all devices and browsers.
Multiple language support:
The Nitro Pro desktop application is available in the following languages:
- The Nitro Cloud browser app is available in English only.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.