Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 969646153
- Manufacturer No: 4849MNM
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Laguage(s): All languages
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials is a very user-friendly operating system designed specifically for small businesses. The price is also a bargain due to the numerous functionalities such as integration with Office 365, easy to install remote access and a number of add-ins that extend the functionality. New enhancements in Windows SBS 2011 Essentials have changed the way many small businesses use the Windows network. Important changes have been introduced that have had a significant impact on companies and IT experts.
Server administrators can easily manage and configure server functions via the dashboard. Setting up backups is one of the most difficult configurations. Because small businesses typically do not require Fibre Channel, iSCSI targeting, or other enterprise-level storage solutions, setting up backups is easy. You simply need to create an external USB drive that will serve as a backup device. Then all you need to do is select the files you want to back up and create your preferred or most effective backup schedule.
In addition to simple data backup, Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials also offers centralized storage. Server folders can be used to store files stored on user devices in a central location. This results in the creation of shared folders on the Windows SBS 2011 Essentials Server. When the operating system is installed, three folders are created by default: User, corporate and client computer backups. Therefore, each user created on Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials has a separate folder.
Remote web access
Remote web access is another outstanding feature in Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials. A wizard is designed to perform all operations, especially when it comes to making server resources such as shared printers, folders and files available to users anytime, anywhere. The wizard first guides you through the configuration of the router and within a few minutes the remote access is completely configured. The next step is to set up the organization of external domain names: the connection to the public Internet. This is also a wonderfully efficient and simple process. If the company already has a specific domain name, this domain name can be used. Alternatively, you can use the wizard to search for hosting providers that you use or that can provide you with a free personalized domain name directly from Microsoft (ending with .microsoft.com).
This allows you to access your Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials network from an external Device. Remote Web users can simply click a link through a Microsoft SSB 2011 Essentials login portal. Remember that the link has SSL encryption. This allows users to access various resources on the network, click on in-business links, and download and upload files. In addition, admins can easily customize the organization of the remote web access site from the dashboard by simply setting up the organization's brand logo or background for users after they log in.
- Processor: Quad Core 2 GHz x64 (64-bit) or faster
- Ram (main memory): 8 GB minimum (10 GB recommended)
- Storage space: 120 GB
- DVD ROM drive
- Network adapter: 10/100 Ethernet adapter
- Monitor and video adapter: SVGA (Super VGA) monitor adapter with a resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
- Network device: A firewall or router device that supports IPv4 Nat
- Internet connection
- A fax modem for fax services
Scope of delivery:
- Original product key for online activation of Microsoft Small Business Server 2011 Essentials.
- Number of licenses: 25 CALs
- Verified high-speed download link to get the software quickly & securely.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.