Product information "Learn to use Microsoft Windows 10, English"
Everything you need to know about Windows 10
Step 1 - Choose your topic
Step 2 - Study the basics
Step 3 - Watch how the experts do it
Step 4 - Do it!
This comprehensive training program couldn't be easier to use. On-screen video demonstrations take you step-by-step through over 100 different topics, each with clear and concise instructions. Simply pick the topic you want to study and sit back and watch as an expert shows you exactly how it's done. Then move on to actually 'do it' in your own copy of Windows® 10. Whether you're a complete beginner, or need to refresh your computer skills, this program will have you up and running with Windows®10 in no time at all.
4 Easy Steps
DISCOVERING WINDOWS 10
- Is your PC ready for Windows 10?
- Program and device compatibility
- First look at the Start menu / Windows 10 sessions
- The Microsoft Cortana Voice Assistant
- Searching for files and information
- OneNote / Windows 10 Continuum
- Sync your settings / Geolocation
- Dock applications / Virtual desktops
- Useful keyboard shortcuts
CUSTOMISING YOUR COMPUTER
- Managing groups in the Start menu
- Adding/Deleting thumbnails from the Start menu
- A slide show on the Lock Screen
- How to customise your computer
- Choosing a desktop background / display theme
- Associating sounds with events
- Customising the taskbar
- Adding / Selecting a printer / Print to a PDF file
- Associate applications and files
- Adding a user account / Switching between users
- Notifications and the Action Center
STORAGE AND FILE MANAGEMENT
- Install and uninstall applications
- Creating a restore point / System Restore
- Refresh or reset the computer
- File History / Copying files with File Explorer
- Homegroup and Network
- Defragmenting a hard disk / Disk Cleanup
- Backing up your data / The Recycle Bin
- Windows Update / Sync your settings and content
- Connecting to the Internet
- First steps in Microsoft Edge
- Searching on the Web / Downloading a file
- Customizing Microsoft Edge
- Using Cortana in Microsoft Edge
- The Mail app / The Calendar app / Skype
- OneDrive, the Microsoft cloud
- The Photos app
- Connecting to a digital camera
- Playing and copying music from CDs
- Copying music to mobile devices
- Playing DVD movies
SYSTEM AND SAFETY
- Accessing admin tools /Task Manager
- User Account Control
- Windows Defender / Windows SmartScreen
- The Windows 10 Firewall
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.