Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Multilanguage
Product information "Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Multilanguage"
Sony Vegas Movie Studio 13 Windows Multilanguage
Create fascinating videos that people want to watch again and again. Add professional style and dynamics with transitions, titles and video effects. Upload your finished movies to YouTube™ and Facebook™ without leaving the application. Record your world and share it with others - with Movie Studio.
Edit made EASY
- Use the new touch-supported design for touch processing
- Add effects, titles and filters with a simple drag and drop
- Create high-quality movies, family videos, slideshows and more
Formats and extras
- Edit video in almost any format, including MP4 and AVCHD
- Optimize faded footage and adjust the color mood between scenes
- Recover faded footage and balance colors between scenes
Use the magic of the film
- Add a personal touch to your video with effects and transitions
- Use realistic-looking green screen techniques
- Play with time: reverse playback, fast motion, slow motion
The perfect soundtrack
- Easily record your own audio
- Import music from CDs and MP3 files
- Remove clicks, pops and other unwanted sounds
Publish your creative works
- Upload your films directly to Facebook™ and YouTube™
- Watch movies on your Sony® Xperia® Z1, iPhone® and other devices
- Export your movies to popular Internet-compatible formats, including QuickTime® and Windows Media
Scope of delivery:
- Original license key for activation and registration of the software
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure
- VAT invoice
- Instructions for easy installation
- Microsoft® Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit or Windows 8 32-bit or 64-bit (including Windows 8.1)
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard disk space for installing the program
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV acquisition and output to master tape)
- USB 2.0 port (for import from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (only for installation via DVD)
- Supported drive for recordable CDs (only for CD burning)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW drive (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray burning only Disc™)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on the application DVD)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet connection (for Gracenote MusicID service)
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.