ESET Endpoint Protection Advanced Cloud
Convenient security solution with cloud-based management
- cloud-based management
- endpoint security
- file server security
Multi-layer technology, machine learning and human know-how combined with automated security management. Includes:
- Protection against targeted attacks
- Protection against ransomware
- Defense against file-type attacks
- cloud-based remote management
Package solution with the following products:
ESET's award-winning endpoint security solutions combine on- and off-premise solutions for the perfect blend of performance, maximum detection rate and minimum false positives.
file server security
Provides protection for general purpose servers, network storage and multi-purpose servers. Particular attention is paid to the requirement that the servers run and reboot in a stable and conflict-free manner so as not to disrupt running business processes.
System requirements and license information
Supported operating systems
- Microsoft Windows10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and newer
- Distibutions based on Debian and Redhat (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva, RedHat etc.)
- Kernel 2.6.x and newer
- GNU C Library 2.3 or later
- GTK+ 2.6 or later
- LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and subsequent versions
- iOS 8 and subsequent versions
For file server
- >Microsoft WindowsServer 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- >Microsoft WindowsStorage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft WindowsMultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft WindowsSmall Business Server 2011, 2008
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 6
- Centos 7
- FreeBSD 9
- Sles 12
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
Combine and customize your license
s ESET Unilicense covers all the basics. It allows you to combine and customize protection for your endpoints without wasting a license.
an additional Deviceat any time You can add additional licenses for additional computers, laptops, mobile devices and servers at any time.
Transfer a license to another computer
You can transfer a valid ESET license from an old computer to a new one. Of course, the operating system can also be changed.
Migrate to another platform at any tim
e You can easily migrate your protection from one platform to another at any time during the license period without having to purchase an additional license.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.