Paragon Drive Copy 15 Professional
Everything you need for optimal disk management in physical and virtual Windows environments!
- Move existing Windows installations to an SSD
- Transferring the system into virtual environments / to new hardware
- Automatic adaptation to the new environment
- Hard disk cloning with resizing
- New Rescue Disk Configurator 3.0
- New Windows 10 compatible
The tool for transferring an operating system without a new installation - easily and reliably.
Paragon Drive Copy Professionalsaves time-consuming reinstallations of the Windows operating system and all applications: When setting up a new notebook, switching to another data carrier (SSD, hard disk with capacities beyond two terabytes ...) or a virtual machine, applications and data are transferred to the new hardware easily and conveniently.
Seamless system migration
Advanced migration wizards make the system migration a breeze. Drive Copy Professionalhelps to move an existing Windows system to new (different) hardware, even to an SSD, or to virtual environments. Support for UEFI/GPT configurations makes boot problems a thing of the past, allowing you to boot and use your system seamlessly on the new disk.
More flexible and mobile through virtualization
With Drive Copy, you can transfer your system to a virtual environment for VMware Workstation, Oracle Virtual Box and MS Virtual PC, for example. Create a virtual clone of your old system if you want to continue working with the familiar applications on the new PC. And take advantage of the greater flexibility of your physical IT infrastructure because virtualization allows you to run multiple operating systems (Linux, Mac OS X, etc.) simultaneously on a Windows machine.
Use all the advantages of an SSD
If you want to use the performance of a fast SSD, simply move the existing system to such a medium. With Drive Copy, the operating system and hundreds of gigabytes of data can be transferred from a huge hard drive to an SSD with only 80-128 GB: The Migrate OS to SSD wizard does this in a single operation - exclusion functions reduce the amount of data to fit on the smaller target hard drive. To make the best use of space on an SSD, you can separate user and system data from each other and distribute them to different target hard drives.
Clone hard disk
Drive Copy creates an exact copy of a hard disk or partition. Unlike the simple copying of hard disk data, the cloning process transfers all contents of the respective hard disk or partition to the target. Settings, metadata and file paths are of course retained. The new hard disk can then be used directly by the operating system without the need to set it up specially!
Paragon rescue medium
When the operating system stops booting, you can boot the PC with the Paragon bootable rescue environment and back up important data or fix boot errors. The new Rescue Disk Configurator 3.0 makes creating your personal rescue environment particularly easy and flexible and thanks to the latest WinPE technology, the rescue environment can be operated intuitively.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows XP Home
Supported storage media
- Windows storage spaces
- Hard disks > 2 TB
- AFD (Advanced Format Drive)
- Hard disks with sector sizes > 512 B
- SSD (Solid State Drive)
- DVD+/-R (DL)
Supported partitioning tables
- MBR (Master Boot Record)
- GPT (GUID partitioning tables)
- Microsoft Dynamic Disk (single, spanned, striped, mirrored, RAID-5)
- Intel Pentium III from 300 MHz or comparable (1000MHz for the Windows PE rescue environment)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB for Windows PE rescue environment)
- 1 GB hard disk space (up to 2 GB additional space during installation)
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
Supported BUS interfaces
- UEFI Configurations
- Parallel ATA (IDE)
- Serial ATA (SATA)
- External SATA (eSATA)
- All SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- USB 1.x/2.0/3.0
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- PC / PCMCIA card interfaces
Supported file systems
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Linux swap
- Apple HFS+
- Other file systems (in sector-by-sector mode)
Requirements for tablets
- 64 bits
- Win 8/8.1/10
- 32-bit UEFI systems are NOT supported
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.