Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Item number: 241821606
- Manufacturer No: 65310995
- Runtime: Lifetime
- Language(s): EN | FR | DE | JP | IT | ES | NL | PT | SE | DK | FI | NO | CN | KP | CZ | PL | RU | TR | HU | UA | SK | SI | IL | AE
- Countryzone(s): Worldwide
Product information "Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020"
Acrobat 2020 is the latest perpetual license version of Acrobat. It's a complete desktop solution for working with PDF documents. Acrobat 2020 simplifies everyday PDF tasks and includes many productivity enhancements for working with PDFs on your desktop.
You can work with Acrobat 2020 exclusively on the desktop or purchase an Acrobat DC membership to take advantage of the additional features enabled by the new Adobe Document Cloud services...
Create, edit, and sign PDF documents with confidence
- Create PDF files
- Edit or export PDFs
- Sign PDFs
- For Windows only
New features in Acrobat 2020:
New Home view
The new Home view helps you stay organized and productive - a central place to organize, manage, and search for all your PDF files.
- Recent Files List: Displays your most recently opened files from your computer, Document Cloud storage, or third-party storage such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and SharePoint.
- Recommended tools: Helps you find the best Acrobat tools like "Edit PDF", "Create PDF", "Merge PDF files", and many more.
- Search box: Search all your Document Cloud files and the files sent to view, review, or sign.
- Context Pane: Allows you to take actions on files in all home views with contextual menus, as well as view participant status and action history for shared documents.
View MIP-protected PDF files in Acrobat 2020 and Reader 2020
Now you can use Adobe Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020 Windows and Mac desktop applications to open files protected with Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) solutions, including Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Information Protection with Office 365.
Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020 will automatically detect a MIP-protected file and prompt you to download the appropriate plug-in from the Help page. Once you have downloaded and installed the add-on, the protected files will open in Acrobat or Reader just like any other PDF file.
Color matching function in the "Fill and sign" tool
You can now use the "Fill and Sign" tool in Acrobat 2020 to select the color you want the PDF form to be filled in with and then sign it. To change the color, click the Color button on the Fill and Sign toolbar.
By default, the signature color is black. To keep the default color, clear the Keep original color for signatures check box.
Perform OCR for scanned documents with Live Text
Acrobat 2020 can now perform OCR on scanned PDF files that contain images with live text.
- Open the scanned PDF file in Acrobat 2020.
- Choose Tools > Enhance Scans > Text Recognition > In This File.
- Click Settings on the toolbar. The Recognize Text dialog box appears.
- Select Searchable Image or Searchable Image (Exact) from the Output drop-down list and click OK.
- Click Recognize Text on the toolbar.
Improved User Experience with DirectInk
The improved pen tool with DirectInk technology makes it even easier and more accurate to write and draw directly on the document without selecting a tool.
Sign PDF files with DirectInk
New DirectInk support in the Certificates app signature panel provides a more natural experience and gives you more control over how your signature looks when signing on Windows 10 devices.
- Processor with at least 1.5 GHz
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 8, 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)†, or Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- 2 GB OF RAM
- 4.5 GB of free hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 px screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
- Graphics hardware acceleration (optional)
- The software will not work without activation. Activation of an Adobe product, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services require an Internet connection and registration* Activation by phone is not available.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.