Parallels Desktop 16 for MAC Standard Edition PKC/BOX
Windows on the MAC
- Developing and Testing on Multiple Operating Systems in a Mac Virtual Machine
- AccessMicrosoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer
- Fast - Windows applications run on your Mac without slowing it down
- Quickly move files, applications and more from a PC to a Mac
Fast, powerful and simple
Whether you need to run Windows applications that don't have Mac versions, or you need to move from a PC to a Mac and transfer your data, Parallels Desktop has what you need.
Use Windows and macOS in parallel (no reboot required) on your MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac mini or Mac Pro. Share files and folders, copy and paste images and text, and move files between Mac and Windows applications.
Parallels Desktop automatically detects what is needed so you can get started in minutes. If you need Windows, you'll be prompted to download and install Windows 10 or choose your existing Windows, Linux, Ubuntu or Boot Camp® installation.
Graphically rich and sophisticated Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down your Mac. Run the most demanding applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, SketchUp, and AutoDesk Revit.
Hide Windows while you continue to use Windows applications in Coherence mode If you're new to the Mac, you can set Windows to occupy the entire screen, making it look just like you're using a Windows PC.
Optimized for the latest Windows 10 updates and the new macOS Catalina (10.15).
Works with OS X, Windows 10, 8.1 and 7, Google Chrome™, Linux and Unix as well as macOS Server. You no longer have to choose between PC and Mac.
Add Windows programs to the Touch Bar™ for instant access and customization.
USB, Thunderbolt and FireWire devices connect to Windows. Connect Bluetooth®, pen and printer to Windows and macOS. Retina® Display Support Intelligent resizing and independent screen resolutions for separate displays.
Choose productivity, games, design, software testing or development: Parallels Desktop automatically optimizes your VM's settings and performance.
Launch and access Windows applications directly from Mac Dock.
Save disk space
Get the most out of your Mac with automatic disk space optimization.
Office 365 Integration
Allows users to open Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents in Safari in their native Windows Office application.
Compatible with Boot Camp
Use your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easy - just follow our installation wizard at startup.
Volume License Key
Parallels Desktop for Mac Business Edition offers a single volume license key, centralized license management and advanced security features.
Extends battery life when the device is not connected to a power source.
Bonus! Parallels® Toolbox (included free with annual subscription)
Over 30 one-touch tools - clean up drives, take screenshots, download videos and more with just one click (worth €19.99).
Bonus! Remote access (included free with annual subscription)
Remote access to your Mac from any iOS device, Android device or browser with Parallels Access® ($19.99 value).
Support around the clock
After activation, premium support with daily availability around the clock by phone, email and social media.
- Automatic resolution change
- Single cloud storage for Mac and Windows
- Drag and drop files between Mac and Windows
- Copy and paste files or text between Mac and Windows
- Launch Windows applications directly from the Dock
- Switch from PC to Mac in a few easy steps
- Assign USB devices to your Mac or Windows
- Retina display support for Windows
- Synchronization of the volume control
- Open any website in Microsoft Explorer directly from the Safari® browser
- Apply macOS parental controls under Windows
- Windows notifications in the Mac Message Center
- Mac dictation function in Windows applications
- Display the number of unread emails in the Dock
- "Show in Windows" in the menu of macOS files
- Encrypting the Virtual Machine
- Linked clones for VMs*
- Vagrant vendors*
- 32 vCPUs and 128 GB vRAM*.
- Nested Virtualization for Linux*.
- Drag and drop files into macOS guests
- Real-time optimization of the virtual hard disk
- Create VMs using VHD and VMDK hard drives*.
- Drag and drop to create a VM
- Storage space wizard to optimize your storage space
- Shared folders and printers for Linux VMs
- Windows applications in the Launchpad
- Power Nap in Windows
- Use Force Touch to look up definitions
- New Virtual Machine Assistant
- Support from Mission Control
- Presentation Wizard prevents most projector problems
- Storing files in Outlook to create a new message
- Synchronization of the keyboard input language
- Picture-in-Picture View
- Share Bluetooth for Mac and Windows
- Support of macOS as guest operating system
- Spaces functions for Windows applications
- Display your Windows applications in Mission Control
- DirectX support
- Thunderbolt support
- Licensing portal*
- Firewire support
- Support of USB-C and USB 3.0
- Work with snapshots without risk
- Protect your VM with encryption
- Support of 2 GB graphics memory
- Finder tabs work with Windows applications
- Support of the AVX512 instruction set
- Support for Catalina
- Optimization of the hard disk usage
- Report remaining disk space on your Mac
- Express installation of Windows 10
- Native Mojave Screenshots
- Automatic video memory allocation
- Disk Space Sharing Wizard
- Free downloads of operating systems
- Coherence for external screens
- Support of Continuity Camera
- Touch Bar support
- Shared chip card reader
- Multiple screen support
- Support of 4K Shared Camera
- Display of the CPU load
- Support for Mojave Quick Look
- Support of pressure sensitive functions
- Resource utilization monitor
- OpenGL support
- Possibility to import from Boot Camp
- Automatic detection of game keyboard
- And much more ...
Guest operating systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 7 (SP0-SP1)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (SP0-SP2)
- Windows Vista Home, Business, Ultimate and Enterprise (SP0-SP2)
- Windows Server 2003 R2 (SP0-SP2)
- Windows XP (SP0-SP3)
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Windows 2000 Server SP4
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.
Alles wie beschrieben abgelaufen, keine Probleme, guter Online-Verkäufer!