Product information "AIDA64 Business"
Complete hardware and software inventory solution for enterprises, with network monitoring and IT asset management, based on the award-winning AIDA64 engine. AIDA64 Business supports IT decisions with statistical data and helps to optimize IT costs and expenditures.
Using command line automation, AIDA64 Business automatically collects detailed hardware and software information about computers connected to a network. The reports on each computer can be stored in open, reusable file formats or in an SQL database. The AIDA64 Change Manager detects and displays changes that can be seen when comparing individual inventory data - created at different times. The real-time notofication function notifies the responsible person by e-mail about changes in hardware and software. An alarm can also be set. Thanks to the remote monitoring and remote access, the entire network can be monitored remotely and AIDA64 helps to maintain the PCs. AIDA64 Business is compatible with all 32 and 64bit Windows versions, including Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016.
Linux Extension for AIDA64
A Linux extension has been developed for the business versions of ADIA64, which allows system administrators to obtain the data required for the reports from the Linux computers as well.
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 95 or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium or newer
- Memory: 32 MB minimum (or 128 MB or more to run the benchmarks)
- Hard disk space: 40 MB
Automated Network Inventory
Change tracking and network alerting
Remote monitoring and remote access
CPU, Memory and Hard Disk Benchmarks
Hardware diagnosis, stability test
AIDA64 supports various sensors to measure temperatures, voltages, fan speeds and power consumption via 250 .
Sensor display, alarms
|AIDA64 collects more than 50 pages of information about installed programs, product keys, security applications and Windows settings. The software lists all loaded processes and services, DLL files and autostart programs.Details...|
Automated report generation
AIDA64 can also be controlled via command line parameters, making the automation of report generation very flexible.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.