Product information "Architekt 3D 21 Gartendesigner"
Plan, design and visualize your landscapes and outdoor living areas!
- Redesign your garden with powerful features.
- Design your outdoor space just the way you want it: Terrace, paths, flower beds...
- Add trees and plants according to the region, sunlight...
- Visualize in 3D your outdoor projects: Terrace, patio, porch, outdoor kitchen...
- Draw the pool of your dreams.
- NEW ! Details of plans and 2D objects
Architect 3D 21 Garden Designer offers a complete set of tools to plan, design and visualize your landscapes and outdoor living areas. The possibilities are endless: place different plants in your flowerbeds, create the perfect outdoor kitchen, add a patio or lounge area!
Define the shape of your house with QuickStart parts or from a photo of your house. Design your landscape with the different gardens or create a custom landscape with the extensive plant library. Decorate your outdoor space with thousands of combinations of paint, siding, brick, stucco and more. Design your space down to the last detail: place outdoor furniture, outdoor kitchens, water features and gazebos.
Use our tutorials to get started quickly! The Help and Training Center will guide you through your project and give you practical advice on how to complete it successfully.
Features Architect 3D 21 Garden Designer
- Drag and drop plants from a library of over 4,000 flowers, shrubs and trees into your design.
- Plant search allows you to select plants by growing area, water or sunlight requirements.
- Create landscapes on the fly with pre-designed beds.
- Create beds and fill them with rocks or mulch.
- Add custom borders around your beds, gardens, or walkways.
- Use the growth simulation tool and watch your landscape evolve over time.
Customize your outdoor spaces
- Various building and decorating materials (roofing, stucco, siding, brick, wood...) are available to you.
- Design your patios, walkways and paths with pavers, concrete steps or stones.
- Try a variety of materials from nationally recognized brands.
- Take advantage of the thousands of outdoor furniture and accessories to customize your outdoor space down to the last detail.
- Add a kitchen to your patio with pre-made kitchen islands or create a custom kitchen with outdoor cabinets, appliances, smokers and grills. Decorative palettes allow you to try different combinations of materials.
- Try different styles for the exterior of your home by changing the materials on your patio. You can even try different mulches in your flower beds.
- Drag-and-drop deck templates let you quickly create single- and multi-level decks.
- Intellideck™ makes it easy to create a custom deck with a few clicks.
- Intellideck intuitively recognizes the shape of your house when you draw it, allowing you to build a custom deck in seconds.
- Automatically add decks and railings. Customize your railings and stairs by making them straight or curved.
- Customize your deck with our drag-and-drop materials.
Examples of outdoor projects
Create an island for dining or cooking. Place a countertop to add a serving area. Try different materials for cabinets and appliances.
Create the pool of your dreams with the pool editor.
Illuminate your walkways and lanes. Use overhead floodlights to create beautiful lighting effects.
- Outdoor room design: create outdoor recreation spaces with our extensive selection of furniture. Add lighting to continue your outdoor parties after dark.
- Add fencing: Create a custom fence around your property or hot tub. Easily add a plant fence with the privacy fence tool.
- Mulch around trees: Choose the right fence for the style you want. Place the mulch or rocks of your choice. Finally, add a garden or decorative lighting.
New in version 21
Achieve accelerated performance with new 64-bit processing. Effortlessly manage large files and enjoy faster graphics rendering. Make the most of your workstation's memory capacity and reduce the risk of crashes.
2D PLAN DETAILS:
3D Architect now offers comprehensive tools for annotating plans and providing detailed instructions required for proper design and approval. These new tools include the ability to add a legend, layer markers, plan, window and door labels, and note markers. And that's not all: numerous improvements to line styles and fill patterns now allow you to annotate or add legends to specific parts and areas of the plan. All of this is important to convey the design intent as accurately as possible.
Create labels for line styles.
Identify building specifications, such as framing requirements, foundation requirements, etc.
WINDOW AND DOOR LABEL:
Add custom labels to include manufacturer's name or model number/reference.
2D OBJECT DETAILS:
Add new fill patterns and a new option to vary the orientation of the patterns.
Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10
- Intel® or compatible 1.0 GHz 64-bit processor or higher
- 1 GB RAM, 4 GB or more recommended
- PCI or AGP 3D graphics card 32-bit (1024x768)
- 3 GB hard drive space
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.