Product information "Ashampoo WebCam Guard"
No more taping off your webcam thanks to Ashampoo WebCam Guard!
Even the big names in IT tape off their webcam! The thought that someone else could take control of your webcam and microphone is just too scary. Ashampoo WebCam Guard eliminates this problem permanently! The program uses a special algorithm for direct hardware access and disables it with a single click! And with just one more click, it can be turned on again if needed.
- Easily turn on/off your webcam and microphone
- Prevents unauthorized access to webcam and microphone
- Well-designed user interface for ease of use
- Disables the hardware through a specially developed algorithm
- Extremely resource-saving
- Automatic detection of connected hardware
- Easy access to standard Windows privacy settings and resources
- Supports automatic startup
Safe through the workday with Ashampoo WebCam Guard
Telecommuting or not, Zoom, Teams and Slack have become an integral part of many people's lives. At the same time, the Internet is littered with videos of users who forget to end their session or turn off their devices! Ashampoo WebCam Guard gives you instant visual feedback on the status of your camera and microphone - with the option to disable them with a single click, and the peace of mind that you won't become an unwilling entertainment object for your colleagues.
No more fear of the unknown
Malware, such as viruses and spyware, can activate your webcam and secretly record you. Cybercriminals use these recordings to extort money or shame their victims. Ashampoo WebCam Guard prevents these hostile takeovers and ensures 100% transparency: the compact, clear user interface signals which device can currently be used with a green or red button.
More security for everyone
Ashampoo WebCam Guard is super easy to use and immediately understandable. A single click disables/enables webcams and microphones - that's it! Further settings, such as autostart behavior or notifications, are possible via the program options. Sounds simple? It is! Ashampoo WebCam Guard is the simple and secure solution for more security and privacy!
System requirements of Ashampoo WebCam Guard
Windows® 11, Windows® 10
Any device that supports the above operating systems. Systems with ARM processors are not supported.
Full administrator rights are required to use the program.
Internet connection is required to activate the program. The program license is checked repeatedly at regular intervals.
- Dutch (Guy Raedersdorf)
- French (Guy Raedersdorf)
- Hungarian (László Koncz)
- Russian (Сергей Царёв)
- Polish (Jacek Milecki)
- Portuguese (Manuela Silva)
- Spanish (Miguel Blasco)
- Swedish (Olle Ohlsson)
- Turkish (Çağdaş Tatar)
- Czech (Libor Divis)
- ChineseSimplified (Smilefly )
- Bulgarian (Георги Миргов)
- Portuguese (Brazilian) (Josè Carlos Taveira)
- ChineseTraditional (Alan)
- Danish (Kjeld Børager)
- Romanian (Andrei Grigorcea)
- Catalan (Joan Queralt)
- Slovakian (Milan Slovák)
- Finnish (Veikko Muurikainen)
- Spanish (Argentina) (Angel De Giorgi)
- Norwegian Nynorsk (Olai Otterå)
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.