Product information "CorelDraw Graphics Suite 2023"
Creativity meets productivity
With CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, creative professionals can turn their ideas into reality while working productively. The comprehensive vector illustration, layout, image editing and typography features make it quick and easy to create and edit designs. At the same time, the quality always remains at the highest level.
Thanks to the collaboration tools, teams can work together seamlessly and share and comment on files in real time to achieve a perfect result. The software's high performance ensures fast work and allows creative professionals to focus on what's important: bringing their ideas to life.
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite is the ideal tool for designers, illustrators, graphic artists and anyone who wants to turn their creative vision into reality. With the affordable subscription, they'll always be up to date and have access to exclusive features and content. Get CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite now and balance creativity and productivity!
With CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite, you can fully explore your creativity and create unique illustrations, signs, logos and more - on both Windows and Mac. Its comprehensive vector illustration and layout features let you create engaging designs quickly and easily.
And with CorelDRAW.app™, you have the power to work on the go. Whether you want to work on your tablet or smartphone, the app gives you complete flexibility and lets you access and edit your designs anytime, anywhere.
You can upload your designs directly to CorelDRAW.app and allow colleagues or clients to access them. They can view your designs directly in the browser and leave feedback or comments. This gives you a clear overview of the current status of the project at all times and allows you to implement changes quickly and easily.
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite offers you a wide range of productive tools that allow you to easily and quickly achieve remarkable results, regardless of the type of output.
All the tools you need for your projects
CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite is a powerful graphic design program specifically designed for vector illustration and page layout. With this program you will be able to implement any project quickly and easily.
Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ is the powerful image editing and pixel-based design program in CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite. With Corel PHOTO-PAINT's AI-powered features, you can edit, retouch and enhance images quickly and efficiently.
CorelDRAW.app™ is a browser-based vector illustration and graphic design application. You can use this application on the web or iPad to review files as a team or work on your designs on the go.
CAPTURE™ screenshot application lets you capture and save images from your computer screen with just one click. You have the option to capture the entire screen or individual windows and menu lists.
Corel® Font Manager lets you search and manage your fonts easily and intuitively. Its convenient features let you use your favorite fonts without installing them.
AfterShot™ HDR is a RAW photo editor that lets you make professional corrections and improvements to RAW or JPEG photos. Also, you can create HDR images with this application. AfterShot HDR is available in English, German and Japanese.
There are no limits for you!
Branding and Marketing
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite offers all the tools you need to design content to build a brand identity and create sales tools. That's why this suite is perfect for creative professionals in the advertising and publishing industries, as well as small and medium-sized businesses that want to create their marketing materials in-house.
Signage and large format printing
Powerful color management and excellent prepress tools make CorelDRAW® the preferred choice of sign makers and printers for artwork creation.
Apparel and textiles
Whether for screen printing, embroidery, direct textile printing or the apparel industry, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite gives you all the tools you need to produce and output designs for the fashion industry.
Retail and e-commerce
With CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, retail and e-commerce professionals have specialized print and web media tools at their fingertips to create sales promotion materials or optimize an online store.
Blueprints, plans and schematics
The CorelDRAW application is popular and trusted by engineering, manufacturing and construction professionals because of its precision tools for creating product and component illustrations, diagrams, schematics and other complex illustrations. For technical communications professionals who need a complete package with specialized tools for creating technical documents and detailed illustrations, CorelDRAW® Technical Suite is the preferred choice.
Illustration and art
Using CorelDRAW's advanced vector illustration technology, illustrators and artists can combine their traditional art techniques with modern elements to create artistic and sophisticated artwork.
The March 2023 Subscription Update is designed with your ideas and suggestions in mind to help you get your design projects done faster and more reliably. With significant improvements in product quality, you'll appreciate the new features and optimizations. With the new Variable Outline tool, you can now control the outline strength of a path in a flexible and straightforward way. To help you get there even faster, 200 creative templates are available in the cloud, and individual training projects tailored to your skills help you learn new techniques step by step.
- Windows 11 or Windows 10 (version 21H2 or later), 64-bit with the latest updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYCOpenCL 1.2 capable graphics card with at least 3 GB VRAM8 GB RAM
- 5.5 GB of free hard drive space for application and installation files
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 720 at 100% (96 dpi)
- Optional: DVD drive (to install the boxed version);Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 Windows New Purchase
- macOS Ventura (13) or macOS Monterey (12) with the latest revision
- Apple M1 (or higher) or multicore Intel processor
- OpenCL 1.2-capable graphics card with at least 3 GB VRAM
- 8 GB OF RAM
- 4 GB of available hard disk space for application files (solid-state drive recommended); case-sensitive file systems not supported
- Screen resolution of 1280 x 800 (1920 x 1200 is recommended)
- Mouse or pen tablet
- An Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and to access some of the included software components, online features, and content.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.