Product information "ESET Secure Authentication"
Optimal protection of your data thanks to mobile-based multi-factor authentication
What is multi-factor authentication?
Multi-factor authentication (MFA), often referred to as two-factor authentication (2FA), is a strong authentication method that requires users to identify themselves with more than one element. By combining a static password with a dynamic second factor, the risk of data loss is greatly reduced. ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) provides a foundation for organizations to meet compliance requirements and proactively prevent data protection incidents. With ESA, organizations of any size can easily implement MFA for shared systems (Windows logins and servers, Microsoft cloud services such as Microsoft 365 or OWA, SAML, FIDO, ADFS 3.0, VPN and RADIUS-based services).
The Solution: ESET Secure Authentication
Powerful, easy-to-deploy multi-factor authentication for businesses of all sizes. Companies enjoy the following benefits:
- Prevention of data protection incidents.
- Fulfillment of compliance requirements
- Centralized control via browser
- Can be operated via cell phone or existing HW tokens
Two-factor authentication made easy
Authentication is simple: just confirm the code via your cell phone. Works on iOS and Android smartphones and for all platforms and services.
In addition to protecting local apps, ESET Secure Authentication can also be used to protect web and cloud services such as Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps, Dropbox and many others by integrating the ADFS 3.0 or SAML protocol.
Various authentication methods
ESET Secure Authentication supports push notifications, one-time password provisioning via the mobile client application, SMS or existing hardware tokens, as well as FIDO-based sticks and custom methods.
It is not uncommon for employees to use the same passwords for different applications and websites. A high security risk for organizations.
- Further secure access to corporate resources with two-factor authentication.
- By using multi-factor authentication, insecure or stolen passwords are no longer a problem.
ESET Secure Authentication Feautures
ESET Secure Authentication uses a specially designed management console accessible through a web browser. You can choose to integrate with Active Directory, but you can also use the solution in environments without Active Directory. Once installed, no additional training or professional services are required to configure and deploy ESET Secure Authentication.
Setup in just 10 minutes
We designed the solution to be easy to install and deploy, even in small businesses without an internal IT department. Regardless of the size of your business, installing ESET Secure Authentication takes very little time thanks to the ability to configure multiple users at once.
No additional hardware required
ESET Secure Authentication does not require any additional hardware. Once the 10 MB application is installed on your server, you can start using it immediately.
Compatibility with all major smartphones
Your employees can continue to use the smartphones they already use. No additional hardware is required for ESET Secure Authentication. We also support hardware keys, but that's optional.
Includes SDK and API
We provide both an SDK and an API to customize the functionality. This allows organizations to extend ESET Secure Authentication to meet their needs and extend it to their own applications or web services.
Convenient authentication without entering a one-time password by confirming via push notification. Works on iOS and Android smartphones.
With ESET Secure Authentication you protect:
- VPN access to your company
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP)
- Additional authentication for desktop logins (logging in to the operating system)
- Web/cloud services via Microsoft ADFS 3.0, e.g. Office 365
- Online Web App (OWA)
- Microsoft Web Apps
- VMware Horizon View
- RADIUS-based services
- Exchange Control Panel & Exchange Administrator Center
- Cisco ASA
- Citrix Access Gateway
- Citrix NetScaler
- Check Point Software
- Cyberoam, F5 FirePass
- Fortinet FortiGate
- Palo Alto
- Server: 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.
- Client: iOS (iPhone), Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Token support: Although hardware tokens are not required, the solution supports all event-based, OATH-compliant HOTP tokens, as well as FIDO2 and FIDO U2F hardware keys.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.