Product information "Franzis CutOut 6"
Francis CutOut 6
Cutting out picture motifs perfectly, assembling photos perfectly into photo compositions and removing disturbing objects with a single mouse click: that's the speciality of CutOut 6.
- Three coordinated matting methods
- Chromakey technology for one-click cut-outs
- Free hair, fur and filigree objects with just a few clicks
- Save as optional PNG
- With integrated RAW developer
Perfect photomontages finally easy!
+ The cropping software that anyone can use
+ Three coordinated matting methods for different backgrounds
+ Chromakey technology for one-click cut-outs
+ Cleanly trim hair, fur and all filigree objects with just a few clicks
+ Integrated RAW developer - RAW images can be used directly
+ Integrated file manager
Easily and precisely cut out the finest details
Hair, grass, trees, leaves and all filigree objects can be cut cleanly with this software. The time saving compared to other clipping software that comes with complicated path and channel selection tools is enormous.
More profit on Ebay and Co: You want to achieve more attention for your offers on Ebay and Co? Try it with nice clipping of your product shots. If you photograph them in front of a monochrome background, Cutout will crop them with just one click.
New: Segmented cropping
After you have roughly outlined your desired motif, CutOut suggests the areas to be cut out. You then determine with a mouse click whether the area - the segment - should be cut or not. Never has cropping been easier, never has cropping been more precise - hair-exact!
Operating system Windows®: 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
Hardware: Intel® Pentium® or AMD® Athlon® from 1.2 GHz, min. 200 MB free hard disk space, 4 GB working memory, SVGA graphics card with min. 1,024 x 768 pixel resolution, 24 bit colour depth, CD/DVD-ROM drive
Mac operating system: OS X 10.11 or later
Hardware: Intel/G5 processor, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, screen resolution 1,280 х 1,024 pixels
- An Internet connection is required to register the software.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.