Product information "Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Standard User CAL"
We are here with our dedicated customer support. Your satisfaction is important to us - we are here to find solutions.
Discover how SharePoint Server gives you new ways to share your work, collaborate with others, organize your projects and teams, and find people and information
As with previous versions of SharePoint, each user has a profile and a personal website (or "My Website"). SharePoint Server 2013 is now divided into three different hubs: Newsfeed, OneDrive and Sites. These hubs are available in a global navigation bar, and thus the social features associated with My Sites are fully integrated into the SharePoint experience. You no longer need to specifically visit your My Site in a web browser to access social features.
Create and view posts and updates in your newsfeed
At any time, you can send posts to the public newsfeed, send posts to the newsfeed of team sites you follow, or view updates about other people's activities. Note that you can create posts or start "conversations" using the new microblog feature described in the next section. Select options in the news feed to sort the information as follows:
- "Follow" shows you updates related to things you are currently following: People, Documents, Websites, and Tags.
- "All" displays conversations started by people in your organization, and may include posts created by people you currently follow.
- "Mentions" displays posts in which you are mentioned.
- "Activities" displays a feed of your current activities, as it appears on your "About Me" page.
- "Like" displays all posts that you have "liked".
- The Newsfeed page provides quick access to lists of people, documents, websites, and tags that you follow. Note the following details about these lists:
- In the list of people you follow, you can optionally view a list of people who follow you.
- Click a callout icon for any person to see their current newsfeed and a link to their profile.
- You'll get updates in your newsfeed when a person you're following starts following another person, document, website, or tag. Optionally, you can receive an email notification about these activities.
- Tags correspond to the list of interests you've added in your user profile.
New microblogging features
If you're familiar with popular social networking sites, you'll immediately feel at home with the new microblogging features that let you join conversations in your newsfeed.
With microblogging, you can:
- Post to a newsfeed on a team website that is shared with a select group of people.
- Refer to others in your posts using @mention. Notify people when they are mentioned in a post. You can quickly view all posts where you have been mentioned by other people.
- Add tags to newsfeed posts. You can quickly view all conversations related to that tag.
- Share entire conversations by sending a link.
- "Like" posts in your newsfeed. People who follow you will see posts you've "liked" in their newsfeed. You can use the "Like" view to easily find these posts later.
- Include images, videos, links to documents, and web URLs in your posts. You can change web URLs to display as text.
More options for sharing documents and sites
This version provides more options for sharing documents and sites:
- You can now store personal documents in a single, personal library that you can access from anywhere - your OneDrive for Business. This replaces sorting documents into "Shared Documents" or "Private Documents". All documents in the library are initially private until you decide to share them.
- Use the new Share command to quickly share documents or websites. You can invite people to share specific documents and specify what they can do with them (read, write, etc.). You can also use sharing controls to:
- Share a document or website to a specific group of people via a link for selected people. Quickly find out who is sharing a document or website.
- Send a personalized email invitation when you share a document or website.
- Get notifications in your newsfeed when a document is updated.
- You can also use your mobile device to share a document or folder in a library.
User profile management features
User profiles in SharePoint Server 2013 are similar to those in previous versions, with the following notable improvements:
- Navigation has been streamlined so you can more easily switch between different sections of your profile and other people's profiles when you visit them.
- Sharing options for all fields have been simplified to include "All" or "Only Me."
- Newsfeed settings ("Activities I want to share" and "People I follow") are disabled by default for privacy reasons. You need to manually turn on the activities you want to share. However, conversations and email notifications are enabled by default.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.