Product information "Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 6.0 for Mac"
Features of Nuance Dragon Professional Individual 6.0 for Mac
Dragon Professional Individualfor Mac 6 pushes the boundaries of speech recognition. Dragon Professional Individual constantly learns and adapts to your voice and environmental conditions - even as you dictate - to deliver a whole new level of personal accuracy and productivity.
Dragon removes all barriers to productivity and creativity by allowing you to interact with your computer by voice. It converts your spoken thoughts into text and your voice commands into actions, so you don't have to worry about the mechanics of typing and spelling. You can easily switch between keyboard, mouse, and voice, so you can use your preferred input method for any task.
Up to 99% accuracy from the start
- Highly accurate speech recognition, no language training required
- Fewer typing and spelling errors, so less correction required
- Dragon's solid technology foundation ensures high reliability and performance.
Personalized, voice-driven user experience
- The more you use Dragon, the more accurate it becomes.
- Tailored for you: Dragon remembers words and phrases you use frequently and learns how to spell difficult words or fancy names.
- Optional additional training or analysis of existing documents can further increase recognition accuracy.
- Thanks to SmartFormat rules, Dragon adapts to the way you work: All you have to do is dictate, and the text will be exactly as you expect it.
- Effortless work: Dragon "understands" you and the way you speak.
Fast response and minimal delay
- Speak at normal speed. Your words appear on the screen instantly.
- You see your dictation instantly and can review it immediately.
- No more ideas get lost, Dragon captures your ideas and thoughts instantly, as fast as you speak.
With Dragon, not only do you dictate up to three times faster than using a typewriter, but you can also make changes and formatting with your voice. You can highlight text and apply formatting such as bold, underline, capitalize and more, or simply speak to make the changes you want. Smart formatting rules automatically adjust the appearance of abbreviations, dates, phone numbers and more, so you don't have to correct them every time.
Dragon provides robust voice and full-text control for voice editing and control of many common business applications you use every day. Create documents such as reports, emails, forms and notes, and complete computer tasks in record time.
Dragon Professional Individual for Mac supports Nuance-approved digital voice recorders and smartphones for advanced recording capabilities and can automatically transcribe audio files into text on your Mac. The software takes advantage of all the accuracy enhancements in the state-of-the-art speech recognition engine, so fewer post-transcription corrections are required.
The transcription process provides a fully optimized setup for your own voice. Since acoustic and speech model matching is automatically used for the current user, no special training is required.
You can also accurately transcribe another speaker's voice from recorded audio files, files or podcasts. No additional training is required to transcribe other speakers* either, so you can transcribe quickly and accurately.
Depending on your preference, you can record your notes to an audio device for transcription later, or work with the Dragon Anywhere mobile app for instant professional dictation. Dragon Professional Individual for Mac lets you work the way you want to, maximizing your productivity on the go.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or faster processor - Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 recommended. Not suitable for computers with the Apple M1 chip.
- Free hard drive space: 4 GB
- Supported operating systems: OS X El Capitan (10.11), OS X Sierra (10.12), OS X High Sierra (10.13), OS X Mojave (10.14), OS X Catalina (10.15) and OS X Big Sur (10.16) - *Dragon Mac 6.0.8 update required (included)
- RAM: 4 GB, 8 GB recommended
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process) and access to online help
- Built-in microphone or a Nuance-approved microphone (not included). Some older devices are no longer supported. For more information, visit support.nuance.com/compatibility
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.