Product information "Privacy Protector for Windows 11"
If you roll back your Windows 11 upgrade to Windows 7, 8, or 8.1, the problem isn't solved because Microsoft is actively pushing the same monitoring features to those systems via Windows Update. If you have legitimate privacy concerns about Windows 11, you really need to take matters into your own hands.
What Windows 10 Knows About You and How the Windows 11 Privacy Tool Can Help
Windows 11 collects an amazing amount of information about its users, and Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 will follow this trend with newly released Windows Updates. The following information is collected and submitted to Microsoft:
- Everything you type on the keyboard (Windows 11 has a built-in keylogger)
- Eavesdropping: Windows 11 can listen to your microphone and activate your webcam in the background without you realizing it (no, this is not a joke)
- Logins and passwords for websites and social networks
- Fragments of email messages, chats and text messages (including those you send and receive via crypto-messengers like Telegram)
- Your geographic location coordinates (GPS, AGPS, or approximate IP-based coordinates)
- Your complete web browsing history
- Your search queries
- Wi-Fi access points and their passwords
- List of installed applications
- Information about your listening preferences, including the names of the music tracks you listen to
- Call logs
- Your calendar entries, events, and meetings
- Your address book
- Future Windows 11 updates are rumored to disable features when the system detects software or hardware components it deems "incompatible" or "unlicensed"
Windows 11 privacy tool
There is no easy way to completely disable Windows' tracking features. Even if you disable all tracking features in the Privacy applet of the new Control Panel, Windows 11 continues to collect and transmit many types of data.
To help you fix Windows 11 privacy issues, we have developed an all-in-one Windows 11 Privacy Tool. With the Windows 11 Privacy Fix Tool, you can disable selected or all tracking services that are included in Windows 11 and come with the updates in Windows 8.1, 8 and Windows 7. Privacy Protector for Windows 11 does the following things to stop Windows 11 tracking:
- Deletes or disables telemetry
- Deletes and disables DiagTrack Log
- Stops, blocks or removes over 37 tracking services, including tracking activity detected in the following Windows services:
- Cortana background monitoring services
- Media Center
- Customer experience improvement program
- Power Saving Diagnostics
- Family Safety Monitor
- Office ClickToRun service monitoring
- Application Experience
- Office Telemetry
- Hard Drive Diagnostics
- Media Center
- Windows Search
- Disables keyloggers and prevents Microsoft from collecting information you type on your keyboard
- Disables Windows Defender.
- Disables Cortana to prevent the collection and transmission of data recorded with your microphone and webcam in the background
- Disables Windows Update so that you can block unwanted updates
- Selectively undoes certain Windows updates that enable tracking features (for Windows 11, 8.1, 8, and Windows 7)
- Disables certain telemetry and tracking modules in Microsoft Office 2016
- Optionally blocks Microsoft Office updates
- Allows users to uninstall OneDrive
- Windows 11 Privacy Tool Allows users to disable Bing search
- Allows uninstallation of built-in and non-removable Metro and Universal apps, effectively freeing up memory and preventing additional tracking by these apps
- Allows you to uninstall all Metro and Universal apps, bringing your Windows 11 installation as close to Windows 7 as possible (you'll need to download the old Calculator app, though)
- Allows you to reinstall Windows 7-8 Picture Viewer
- Blocks more than 60 Microsoft IP addresses involved in tracking user activity at the host level (by modifying the Hosts file)
- Blocks IP addresses from the tracking network by creating Windows Firewall rules
- Automatically creates a restore point before making changes to the system
- Most privacy fixes can be undone if necessary
- Some privacy fixes cannot even be undone via System Restore.
What Factors Influence Our Pricing?
Our pricing is based on a variety of factors that encompass a combination of proven strategies in the software trade:
Security and Quality: Our Promise to You
|Quality Comes First
Despite our price competitiveness, the quality of our products remains at the highest level.
We guarantee our customers top-quality at the best price. All products at Blitzhandel24 are tested and verified.
|Safety and Trust
Your safety is important to us. Therefore, we offer you protection of up to €20,000 through Trusted Shops.
Our online shop is legally protected by the EHI seal, allowing you to shop with confidence.
|If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you!