SQL Server 2014 StandardEdition provides a basic data management and business intelligence database on which departments and small businesses run their applications. It supports general development tools for local and cloud deployment and enables effective database management with minimal IT resources.
SQL Server 2014 Server components
SQL Server database module:
SQL Server Database Module includes the Database Module, the basic service for storing, processing, and backing up data, supports replication and full-text search, and provides tools for managing relational and XML data, and the Data Quality Services (DQS) Server.
Analysis Services includes tools for creating and managing online analytical processing (OLAP) and data mining applications.
Reporting Services includes server and client components to create, manage, and deliver reports in table, matrix, graphical, or free-form formats. Reporting Services is also an extensible platform that you can use to develop reporting applications.
Integration Services provides a set of graphical tools and programmable objects for moving, copying, and transforming data. It also includes the Data Quality Services (DQS) component for Integration Services.
Master Data Services:
Master Data Services (MDS) is the SQL Server solution for master data management. MDS can be configured to manage any domain (products, customers, accounts) and includes hierarchies, granular security, transactions, data versioning and business rules, and an add-in for Excel that can be used to manage data.
Scope of delivery:
- Product key for the use of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Standard..
- Verified Highspeed Downloadlink to get the software fast & secure.
- Invoice in your name incl. VAT.
- Instructions for easy installation.
Note: This offer does not include a product key sticker (COA label) This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Omission of high-priced marketing investments, as more value is placed on regular customers in the sense of "customers recommend customers"
we realize cost advantages, which we pass on to our customers via favourable prices.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.