Product information "Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery"
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is an advanced software trusted by technicians worldwide to recover the lost data from Windows, macOS and Linux drives. The tool can recover the data lost due to deletion, drive formatting, corruption, lost partition and system crash.
When to use Stellar Toolkit for data recovery?
Lost data from a virtual machine?
Data loss can occur on a virtual machine due to reasons like unexpected shutdown, hypervisor malfunction or human error. Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit can mount a virtual machine image (VMDK, VDI, VHD and VHDX) and recover the lost
Need to recover data from an inaccessible RAID?
A RAID can become inaccessible due to controller failures, disk failures, hard drive failures, etc., resulting in data loss. The toolkit can restore the RAID and scan the RAID volume to recover data. It can also create a virtual drive to allow data recovery if it is not possible to recover the RAID.
Do I need to recover data from a crashed system?
A system can crash and fail to boot for reasons such as operating system updates, hardware problems, or software errors. The data stored in a crashed or unbootable system is lost unless it is recovered from the storage media. Stellar data recovery toolkit can create a bootable recovery USB to access the crashed system and recover the data.
Software included in the data recovery toolkit
Stellar Data Recovery
This is the core module for recovering data from storage media based on APFS, NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3 or Ext4 file systems. Stellar Data Recovery Tool can scan and recover lost folders, documents, emails, photos, videos and audio files etc in unlimited file formats.
- Recovers data from crashed or unbootable system
- Recovers data from physical and virtualized storages
- Recovers any type of data through file signature scanning
Stellar Repair for Video
This module repairs corrupted video files recorded with all major brands and types of camera devices. The tool can repair stuttering, flickering, blurring and all other types of corrupted videos on Windows PC and Mac. It can repair multiple 4k, 8k, 360? and VR videos simultaneously.
- Repairs 17+ video file formats, including MP4, MOV, AVI and MKV files
- Repairs videos recorded by DSLR, drone, digital camera, etc.
- Supports Nikon®, Canon®, Sony®, Go Pro®, Olympus®, Fuji®, etc.
Stellar Repair for Photos
This module specializes in repairing corrupted image files, including JPEG and camera original file (RAW) formats. It can repair distorted, grainy, blurry, pixelated and grayed out images, and it also fixes header and image file structure corruption.
- Repairs JPEG, ARW, CR2, CR3, CRW, DNG, ERF and other file formats
- Repairs photos taken with DSLR, Android® phone, iPhone® etc
- Supports Nikon®, Canon®, Sony®, Olympus® and other leading brands
Stellar Drive Monitor
A tool to monitor the temperature, health and performance of hard drives and determine the status of SMART parameters such as Raw Read Error Rate, Seek Error Rate, Reallocated Sector Count, etc.
- Monitors important hard disk parameters in real time
- Scans the hard disk drive to locate bad sectors on the hard disk drive
- Clones the hard disk to facilitate data recovery
Features of Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery
Recovery from all types of storagedrives
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is designed for all types of storage drives, including hard drives and solid-state drives, USB flash memory, hybrid storage, portable drives, memory cards, optical storage, etc. It can also recover data from BitLocker® encrypted drives after you enter the BitLocker password or startup key.
Recovering RAID 0, RAID 5 and RAID 6
The toolkit can reconstruct an inaccessible RAID array using parameters such as disk order, RAID start sector, stripe/block size, etc., and then scan the RAID volume to recover the data. It can also provide the probable values for RAID construction when the parameters are unknown, allowing data recovery.
Constructs virtual RAID for data recovery
In worst-case scenarios, the software can create a virtual drive if it is unable to recover a RAID or find the volume. It then performs RAW recovery, which is a file signature-based search for lost data in the RAID volume image, and recovers the data.
Virtual machine recovery
The toolkit also recovers data from a virtual machine by mounting the VM image and scanning it as if it were physical storage. It can scan the visible partitions of the virtual machine or search and find the missing partitions and scan them to recover the data. The toolkit can recover data from VMDK, VDI, VHD and VHDX images.
Supports Windows, macOS and Linux storage
The software can recover data from Windows storage based on NTFS, FAT16, FAT32 and exFAT file systems. It also supports macOS storage, including APFS, HFS, HFS+ drives. And, the tool also recovers data from Linux storage with Ext4, Ext3, & Ext2 file systems.
Recoversdata from crashed system
The tool can create bootable media to access and recover data from crashed or unbootable Windows PC or Mac. The bootable recovery media provides seamless access to the unbootable system just like a working system, scans the hard disk or boot disk and recovers the data.
Recoversdata from a damaged partition
A damaged partition becomes inaccessible and must be "reformatted" to allow access. However, formatting the partition removes the data stored on the partition. Therefore, you should first use this data recovery toolkit to access and scan the damaged partition, recover the files and only then proceed with reformatting. The software can recover data from APFS, NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFS, HFS+, Ext2, Ext3, or Ext4 formatted partitions.
Recoverslost or missing partition
The software can detect the lost or deleted partitions on a storage drive by using an option called "Can't Find Drive", which involves scanning the storage drive, especially to find the lost and deleted partitions. This feature can also perform a Deep Scan, a media scanning technology based on file signatures, to recover the partitions.
- Processor Intel-compatible (x86, x64)
- Operating system Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Memory At least 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space 250 MB for installation files
- Supported languages English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.