Product information "Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete"
Trend Micro has turned protecting your users into an art form. Security solutions adapt to and anticipate today's changing threats, keeping you one step ahead.
This includes threats like fileless malware, targeted attacks, ransomware, and cryptomining
Traditional security solutions can't keep up with your users. Using multiple point products to address the myriad of challenges only adds complexity and potentially leaves gaps in your security. You also need a flexible solution that can grow and change with you as you migrate from on-premises to the cloud. To effectively address today's ever-evolving threat landscape, you need an integrated security solution that consolidates your view across all layers of protection and all deployment models.
Complete User Protection Provides Better, Easier, and More Flexible Security
Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete is a networked suite of security features that protects your users no matter where they go or what they do. This advanced security provides the best
protection at multiple levels: Endpoint, Application and Network, using the broadest range of threat protection techniques available. Plus, you can evolve your protection with your business-flexible on-premises, cloud, and hybrid deployment models that fit your IT environment today and tomorrow. Plus, you can manage users across multiple threat vectors from one, giving you complete visibility into the security of your environment.
Multi-layered protection against blended threats
This comprehensive suite integrates security across multiple layers of protection with flexible cloud deployment, simplified licensing, and centralized management for network-wide visibility and control of threats and data. Data. The following layers of security are included in this suite:
- Endpoint Security. Secure user activity on physical and virtual desktops, laptops, or mobile devices with threat and data protection, application control, vulnerability protection, and encryption.
- Mobile security. Secure, track, monitor, and manage employee mobile devices and corporate data with mobile security that balances usability and IT control.
- Email and collaboration security. Superior protection against spam, phishing, malware, and targeted attacks at the mail server, gateway, and for cloud-based apps like Office 365.
- Web Security. Protect your users' web activity on any device, anywhere. Get secure You get secure access to the latest web and social media applications, and get complete visibility and control over your You get complete visibility and control over your employees' web usage with a cloud-based SaaS solution or a secure on-premise web gateway.
- Centralized security management. Manage multiple layers of networked threat and data protection for complete, user-centric visibility across the threat lifecycle.
- Smartphones and tablets
- USB and removable drives
- Mail servers
- File server
- Messaging gateway
- Web gateway
- Collaboration portals
- IM Server
- Microsoft Office 365
Threat and Data Protection
- Endpoint Firewall and Host Intrusion Prevention
- Vulnerability shielding
- Application Control
- Inappropriate content
- Phishing attacks
- Spam and bots
- Spyware and rootkits
- Virus and Trojan malware
- Web threats
- Targeted attacks
Data loss prevention
- Compliance Risks
- Data loss
- Data Theft
Trend Micro Smart Protection Complete Benefits
Intelligent protection against evolving threats
The broadest range of advanced threat protection techniques and protection points secures all user activity and reduces the risk of information loss.
- Endpoint Security: Secures physical and virtual endpoints with the broadest range of threat and data protection techniques across all devices and applications.
- Advanced threat protection: Includes integrated threat sandboxing, command and control detection, browser exploit protection, application control, behavior monitoring, ransomware protection behavior monitoring, ransomware protection, storage inspection, web threat protection, vulnerability protection, and host intrusion protection.
- Mobile Security: Secures, tracks, monitors and manages your employees' mobile devices and corporate data with mobile device management (MDM) and data protection.
- Email and Collaboration Security: Secures real-time collaboration and stops targeted attacks, spam, phishing, viruses, spyware, and inappropriate content from impacting your business. Security for the email server, gateway, collaboration portal, instant messaging, and cloud-based applications like Office 365.
- Secure Web Gateway: Protects users from web threats and provides granular control and visibility of web usage.
- Endpoint encryption: Ensures that only authorized eyes can see your information.
- Centralized Management: Provides a comprehensive view of user security so you can analyze data and threats across the entire solution. Data and threats across the entire solution.
- Integrated, template-based data loss prevention: Ensures information is protected at the endpoint and across multiple tiers.
- Lightweight and optimized security: No impact on device, application, or network performance.
- Real-time networked threat intelligence: Correlates threat intelligence from our global threat intelligence network.
- 24x7 Support: Means when a problem occurs, Trend Micro is there to solve it.
Centralized Management and Visibility
Multiple interconnected layers of security are managed from a single management console.
- A single view of all threat information delivers comprehensive visibility into user security in a timely and efficient manner
- User-centric visibility in the cloud and on-premises allows you to easily understand how threats to a specific user propagate across multiple systems
- Simplified threat investigation provides visibility across the lifecycle with comprehensive standard and customizable reports
- Quick and easy deployment and configuration means only one solution to install and manage for multiple layers of protection
More flexible deployment and licensing
Ultimate flexibility in deployment models provides seamless support for your ever-changing mix of on-premises and cloud security.
- Flexible deployment allows you to move from on-premises to cloud without making changes to your commercial agreement
- Blended licensing for SaaS and on-premises allows you to refine the mix without additional costs or increased management overhead. increased management complexity
Centralized user-centric management
Manage threat and data policies centrally across multiple tiers of your IT infrastructure and streamline security management and policy enforcement across your organization.
Maximize endpoint security and performance with cloud-based, proactive threat protection. An extensible plug-in architecture consolidates all technologies into a single endpoint agent deployed and managed from a single console.
- Security for Mac endpoints: Support consistent security deployment across all endpoints with enterprise-class threat protection for Apple Mac laptops and desktops.
- VDI Security: Optimize virtual desktop performance with agent-based virtual desktop security that can be easily deployed on a range of hypervisors. of different hypervisors.
- Vulnerabilityprotection: Protect against vulnerabilities in operating systems and client applications with a network-level Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Prevention System (HIPS) at the network level.
- Endpoint Application Control: Protect your data and machines from unauthorized access and user errors, and lock down endpoints to prevent unwanted and unknown applications from running.
- Endpoint Encryption: Secure data stored on PCs, laptops, CDs, DVDs and USB drives with full disk, folder, file and removable media encryption with granular device control, data and key management.
- Hosted endpoint security: Secure Windows, Mac, and Android endpoints with enterprise-class hosted protection managed from a secure, centralized, web-based console. secure, centralized, web-based console. Get all the benefits of an on-premise solution-no servers and no maintenance.
Integrate mobile device management (MDM), mobile security, data protection, and application control - for iOS, Android, Blackberry,
Symbian, and Windows Mobile.
Email and Collaboration Security
Messaging Gateway Security: Protect your email gateway with powerful software or an integrated hybrid solution that combines the data protection and control of an on-premise virtual appliance with the proactive protection of an optional cloud-based pre-filter.
Security for Microsoft® Exchange: Secure your mail server with leading virus, spam and phishing protection combined with innovative email and web reputation technologies.
Security for IBM™ Domino™: Implement email security as a native IBM Domino server application and block viruses, spam and You block viruses, spam and other email threats while reducing administrative overhead with strong group management, centralized control and cluster support.
Hosted Email Security: Easily deploy SaaS email security that provides continuously updated protection to stop spam and viruses before they reach your network.
Cloud App Security: Improve Office 365 security with sandbox malware analytics for advanced threats and by extending Data Loss Protection for email, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
Security for Microsoft SharePoint: Secure your collaboration with web reputation technology to block malicious links and content filtering to scan both SharePoint files and web components for malware and other threats.
Security for Microsoft Lync: Protect your IM communications by blocking links to malicious websites and leading antivirus and antispyware. Enable flexible content filters, ethical walls, and built-in DLP to ensure appropriate IM usage and prevent data theft.
Secure Web Gateway
Secure your users' web activity with a secure web gateway on premise or in the cloud, featuring leading anti-malware and
real-time web reputation. It also gives you complete visibility and control with granular application control, flexible URL
filtering and comprehensive reporting.
Integrated Data Loss Prevention
Secure data by enforcing DLP policies across multiple layers of security - from endpoint to gateway, across USB, email and web.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.