Product information "VMware Fusion 13 Player"
VMware Fusion Player provides a secure, powerful desktop sandbox to run Windows or other operating systems on the Mac without rebooting. Use a commercial Fusion Player license to separate your personal and business PC use.
With a paid Fusion Player license, this product can be used for commercial purposes per the Product Licensing Guide.
- Now available for both Intel and Apple Silicon Macs
- Run Windows 11 VMs on Intel or Apple Silicon with a new vTPM and fast encryption
- Run Windows DX11 games and 3D applications on Intel Macs with eGPUs or run OpenGL 4.3 on
Linux-based arm64 virtual machines on Apple Silicon Macs with full 3D hardware acceleration
- Balance personal and business PC use by running your corporate desktop on a virtual machine on your Mac
The difference between Fusion 13 Player & Fusion 13 Pro
|Creating new VMs||✓||✓|
|Creating large VMs (32 CPU, 128 GB RAM)||✓||✓|
|Converting a PC to a Virtual Machine||✓||✓|
|Support for macOS 12 Monterey and macOS 13 Ventura hosts||✓||✓|
|Support for macOS guest operating systems (Intel only)||✓||✓|
|Windows applications in the Mac dock (Intel only)||✓||✓|
|Metal graphics engine||✓||✓|
|Import/start BootCamp (Intel only)||✓||✓|
Guest operating systems
|Support for over 200 operating systems (Linux, older Windows versions, BSD)||✓||✓|
|Windows 11 and Windows 10 guest operating systems||✓||✓|
|macOS guest operating systems (Intel only)||✓||✓|
|Host/guest file sharing||✓||✓|
|One-click SSH to Linux VM||✓||✓|
|Running VMs in different display modes||✓||✓|
|Unity view (Windows on Intel only)||✓||✓|
|3D graphics with support for DX11 and OpenGL 4.3||✓||✓|
|Large graphics memory: 8 GB||✓||✓|
|Support for 4K, 5K and Retina displays||✓||✓|
|Support for a wide range of virtual devices||✓||✓|
|Support for USB smart card readers||✓||✓|
|USB 3.1 device support||✓||✓|
|Support for auxiliary devices||✓||✓|
|Support for multilingual keyboards||✓||✓|
|Virtual TPM device (Trusted Platform Module)||✓||✓|
|Virtual NVMe device||✓||✓|
|Support for Microsoft virtualization-based security (guest)||✓||✓|
|Virtual TPM 2.0 (Trusted Platform Module) - vTPM||✓||✓|
|UEFI boot support||✓||✓|
|Support for UEFI/Secure Boot||✓||✓|
|GPU sandbox renderer||✓||✓|
|Creating/managing encrypted VMs with fast encryption||✓||✓|
|Command line operation: vmrun and VIX||✓||✓|
|Easy deployment of vCenter Server Appliance||✓||✓|
|vctl CLI for containers||✓||✓|
|Adaptation of virtual networks (NAT, renaming of networks)||✓||✗|
|Simulation of virtual networks (packet loss, latency, bandwidth)||✓||✗|
|Connection to vSphere/ESXi server||✓||✗|
|Power control of remote vSphere hosts||✓||✗|
|Creating linked clones||✓||✗|
|Creating complete clones||✓||✗|
|License for private use||✗||✓|
- Intel and Apple Silicon Macs with support for macOS 12 Monterey and macOS 13 Ventura
- Fusion 13 requires macOS 12 Monterey or later operating system version.
- Fusion 13 is not supported by macOS 11 Big Sur or older macOS versions.
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.