Product information "Claris FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced"
FileMaker PRO 18 Advanced for MacOS &Windows 32/64BIT
Easily map imported source data to FileMaker fields using the new Import Field Mapping dialog box. Use Type Ahead instead of drag and drop for greater efficiency. And set custom delimiters when importing specific file types.
Use a Preview Share script step to save a copy of a FileMaker file as XML. Use the XML file to more easily compare changes and updates to your customized application. Create scripts that read, write, and manage external data files to write log files or export data to a custom format. Replaces the need for many file-based plug-ins.
Features of FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced:
Build your own app:
With the FileMaker Platform, you can either build your own app or get help from a trusted partner.
Share on any device:
Share information securely and in real time with small or large teams on any device. The same app works on a mobile device, computer, on the web, on-premise and in the cloud.
Get started quickly:
Use a built-in template or drag and drop a worksheet to get started. Effortlessly create custom reports, connect to existing systems, integrate with external applications, and more.
Help when you need it:
Benefit from an extensive ecosystem that includes a global professional partner network, extensive learning resources, and an active online community.
A proven platform:
FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple and has been delivering high-quality software for more than 20 years.
System requirements for FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced:
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Random access memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Hard disk space: 500 MB of free space required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core GHz or higher.
- OS X 10.11, OS X 10.101; 2GB RAM, 4GB RAM recommended, Internet access
Abchas, Acholi, Afar, Afrihili, Afrikaans, Afro-Asian, Akan, Akkadian, Alabama, Albanian, German, Multilingual, French, English, Spanish
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.