ATTENTION!Please read our
product description before ordering!
ESET Secure Business Cloud
Product information "ESET Secure Business Cloud"
Note that this is a general infobox and not all of the customer groups listed below are eligible for this product. One of the designations listed below must be in the product title.
Owners of an older version of the software are eligible. For the order we need your licence data of the previous version.
Eligible are pupils, students and teachers
Eligible are state institutions (government, authorities, etc.)
The corresponding proof must be provided during the purchase process in step 4 "Check and order" under "Note". Please send us PDF files directly by email to [email protected] with the order number.
Without proof, your order cannot be processed and will be cancelled after 2 weeks..
Complete, bundled security solution for endpoints and file servers. Blocks email threats at the server level.
ESET Secure Business Cloud provides:
- Protection against targeted attacks
- Protection against ransomware
- Prevention of fileless attacks
- Email gateway protection
- Cloud-based remote management
Manage products via the cloud
With ESET Cloud Administrator's web-based console, you can remotely manage all of your company's network security products. This service eliminates the need to purchase, install or maintain additional hardware. As a result, you reduce your total cost of ownership. It's easy to use. So you can focus on your important work.
- All your network security management in one place
- Secure access via a web browser
- Always the latest version - automatic updates
- No additional hardware required
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
- macOS 10.9 and higher
- Debian and RedHat-based distributions (Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Fedora, Mandriva, RedHat, etc.)
- Kernel 2.6.x and higher
- GNU C Library 2.3 or newer
- GTK+ 2.6 or newer
- LSB 3.1 compatibility recommended
For smartphones and tablets
- Android 5 (Lollipop) and higher
- iOS 8 and higher
For file servers
- Microsoft Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows Storage Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Windows MultiPoint Server 2012, 2011, 2010
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011, 2008
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, 14.04 LTS, 12.04 LTS
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 6
- Centos 7
- FreeBSD 9
- Sles 12
For virtual environments
- VMware vSphere 6.0, 6.5+, 6.7+ (vCenter Single Sign-On, vSphere Client/Web Client, vCenter Server, vCenter Inventory Service)
- VMware NSX Manager 6.3+, 6.4.0, 6.4.1, 6.4.2
- VMware Guest Introspection 6.2.4+, 6.3+, 6.4+
How do our prices come about ?
The basic principle of the software trade is the art of omission.
- by quantity bundling
- Opening of delivery and storage fees through virtual merchandise management.
- Direct imports
- Long-term relationship with distributors.
- Low profit margin, main priority at Blitzhandel24 is the valuation as well as the growth of the customer base.
- A central and lean administration.
- Quantity purchases from authorized suppliers/distributors.
- Elimination of high marketing investments, as we respond to the needs of our customers in a targeted manner and can therefore safely implement the concept of ''advertising through references''.
Is the quality therefore worse?
We promise our customers excellent quality. The prices do not affect the quality in any way, our customers get tested verified products. In addition you have with Blitzhandel24 a security up to 20,000€ over Trusted Shops as well as a legally safe Shop, by EHI Prüfsiegel.